Are you keen to join a finance startup in its early days with a vision of a more sustainable world?
Are you familiar with the high standards UK consumers expect from digital businesses, especially those providing financial services?
Have you heard about the Consumer Duty, and what it means for Onboarding Managers?
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Identify new client and industry opportunities for compliance model improvements
- Help Sales in discovery of new markets and segments
- Work with the Compliance team to support the business on the implementation and impact of new regulations, laws, rules, and guidance into products and services, concentrating on delivering customer expectations to the decision makers in our firm
This position requires a set of skills, knowledge & expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and 3rd party clients.
- At least 3 years of compliance experience in the financial or payments industry and preferably with a startup.
- Relevant Compliance qualifications including CAMS (or ability/commitment to undertake within short order) or demonstrated compliance experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results, and provide opinion summaries to decision makers.
- A strong moral code and sense of ethics.
- Demonstrable knowledge of payments industry protocols and best practices.