Are you keen to join a finance startup in its early days with a vision of a more sustainable world?
Are you familiar with the high standards UK consumers expect from digital businesses, especially those providing financial services?
Have you heard about the Consumer Duty, and what it means for people working directly with consumers?
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- – Expertly manage a portfolio of accounts, developing relationships, managing stakeholders, and identifying advocates
- – Respond to customer requests and coordinate a swift and smooth issue resolving across necessary teams
- – Identify/track adoption and growth opportunities within existing clients
- – Represent the customer internally as a stakeholder for the product, marketing, and other internal teams in order to ensure customers are always central to what we do
- – Work with our marketing department to ensure client communication is timely and targeted
- – Anticipate customer requirements and challenges, work towards a (re)solution by acting on data-driven insights and strategic knowledge
- – Help identify patterns for success and best practices within a portfolio, to improve processes and prioritise activities
You should also have
- – Excellent writing skills
- – Willingness and openness to resolve queries over a phone call